Since you are reading this, you must be a Global Trade Buyer looking for export-import manufacturers - suppliers. To take full advantage of Tradezone.com's free import export services for Buyers, we recommend you do the following:
A. Register for free at The Trade Lead Zone and create your "Buyer" profile.
1. Complete all the fields on the registration form. This will provide suppliers with as much information as possible about your company so they will be encouraged to do business with you.
2. What you put in the "Company Description" field will be displayed on your company information page. It will give suppliers a brief idea of what is your company focus.
3. When you complete your registration, you will be sent a confirmation email. Click the confirmation link to finish the process. Then proceed to section "B".
B. Login and post a "To Buy" trade lead in "The Buyers Zone" category that best fits your industry. Please be sure to place the lead in "The Buyers Zone" and not in the sellers categories. Suppliers will contact you directly using your private contact form link located on your "To Buy" trade lead.
1. In your "To Buy" trade lead you can provide more details about the products you want to import. This Lead is what suppliers will use to locate you. The system will automatically provide your contact information in the lead so you do not have to enter it.
2. At the second stage of creating your Buyer's Lead you will be given the option of uploading and image into your lead. We suggest you place a picture of your company logo and or company in your lead.
3. Feel free to post a separate "To Buy" trade lead for each product and product category you are seeking a supplier for.
C. Once you have completed steps A and B you should browse the seller categories for suppliers of products you are interested in. Using the "Advanced Search" feature will help you locate suppliers.
1. You may take advantage of the "Inquiry Cart" system by storing trade leads you find in your cart for future reference.
2. Many suppliers also post on the "International Trade Lead Bulletin Board". You may also post a "To Buy" trade lead there and use the search function on the Board to find more suppliers.