SEO Addon Installation Instructions
- Download & un-zip the addon package to a location on your local hard drive.
- Find & open the file htaccess.txt, which is found in the addon's main folder.
- Read & follow all instructions found in the htaccess.txt file.
- Using an FTP client, upload the addon's main folder to the addons/ directory on your site.
- Log in to the admin panel for your software, and go to Addon Management > Manage Addons
- Look in the list "Not Installed Addons" for the addon you just uploaded. If you do not see the addon in the list, ensure that you have uploaded the files to the proper location.
- Click on "Install" next to the addon. If it installs correctly, the addon will move to the "Disabled Addons" list.
- Click on "Enable" next to the addon. The addon should now be installed & enabled.
- To turn off search engine friendly addons, disable the addon in the same location as the previous steps.
Copyright (c) 2004-2007 Geodesic Solutions, LLC
All rights reserved
License Agreement attached.