Rich Technology from TECNOSERV - for Indian Companies
TECNOSERV is Committed to bring to Indian Companies state-of-the-art products, inputs and services which they can use to get on par with their worldwide competitors...
INPUTS for Indian Industries
TECNOSERV offers several inputs in terms of raw materials, plant and equipments etc.. from overseas that will make the operations very cost-effective. Here are some:
- Zirconia-Alumina grains for Abrasives (Bonded & Coated) and Refractories from world leaders;
- Diamond and CBN advanced materials as also Slurries for fine finishing;
- Monochrystalline Alumina - MA88 for Bonded - Organic & Vitrified applications;
- Advanced SolGel grains for Bonded & Coated applications from the pioneers in the industry;
- Ceramic Balls from World Leaders for manufacture of Hybrid bearings;
- Metallurgical Softwares for Process & Quality control for Foundries through our associates;
- Kiln Furniture for Sanitaryware, Porcelain Insulators, and other kiln firings;
- State-of-the-art, rugged, high capacity extruders;
- Extruded Hollow Bricks plants using Fine Coke dust/Carboneceous Shale on turn key basis from France;
- Refurbished Used plant & machinery from Germany/UK in excellent condition;
- and many more...
NEW Special Product: CERAMIC BALLS for Hybrid Bearings
HIPed Silicon Nitride Ceramic Balls from world leaders - "CERBEC" are used in the manufacture of Hybrid Bearings and the demand is incresing at feverish pace. The Hybrid Bearings last much longer and considerably reduce downtimes. Apart of saving on cost of replacements, they also go a long way to increase production, reduce maintenance and maximize the plant capacity utilization. Today there is an increased awareness with most equipments manufacturers as well as users about the high-end products. Some areas are:
- Wind Energy Farms where the system sits in the open, exposed to Rain, Dust etc., and regular lubrication is difficult and maintenance becomes very expensive;
- Ball Screws, which now replace hydraulic systems since Ball Screws use energy only when needed, unlike hydraulic systems which need to be running all the time - and their maintenance costs are high;
- Canning tools that can now operate at very high speeds resulting in high production and Food Processing industries where Greasing can be dismal;
- Latex products manufacturing plants where the bearings are exposed from highly alkaline to acidic environment;
- Chemical Processing plants where high heat and corrossion could cause frequent failures resulting in stoppages of the plant often;
- Furnaces and Industrial Heating equipments where greasing is problematic;
- Automotive Bearings which demand higher speeds and have to perform under gruelling conditions;
- and many more
TECNOSERV has excellent International Links to bring to Indian industies the various Technologies that will make their operations cost-effective and more profitable, based on the latest developments elsewhere in the world. Like:
- Technology Upgradation through overseas asscociates;
- Process Audit of Ceramic plants by experts from overseas;
- Software Systems for manufacture of Excellent quality castings - through associates - MET International;
- and many more.
TECNOSERV, through their sister firm - Reach Marketing Services, presents several advertising opportunities in international technical magazines to position the Indian manufacturers to the world to see...
Last modified: Dec 29, 2008 at 19:05:59 PST