Stanford Magnets can supply a wide range of customized 3M Adhesive backing Magnets according to requests.
* 3M 486 adhesive backing for best adhesion;
* Quick release tab for fast and effective liner removal;
* Strongest magnet material available;
* Maximum operating temperature 80°C.
* Stanford Magnets can supply a wide range of customized samarium cobalt magnets according to requests.
* Samarium Cobalt rare earth magnets are often used in high-temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
* Stanford Magnets can help optimize performance and cost with SmCo magnets in grades from 16 to 32 MGOe and temperatures up to 350°C/662°F.
* Stock Samarium Cobalt magnets also available to ...
Many grades of Neodymium exist to support a variety of industrial and commercial applications. The range of Neo grades is typically 33 to 52 MGOe. These ranges allow for balancing cost, magnetic performance, and operational temperature resistance.
Stanford Magnets has available for sale N35, N40, N42, N45, 50 & neodymium magnets N52 which are the most popular Super Strong Rare Earth Magnets these days. Retail, Wholesale & Bulk neodymium magnets for sale.