Semi-automatic Double-head Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine | BIB Aseptic Filler
This Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine | BIB Aseptic Filler is designed for aseptically filling spout-prepared aseptic bags with sterile fluids like natural juice, concentrate, vegetable juice, fruit syrup, fruit jam, magma beverage, dairy product and pharmaceutical. The machine can use various spigots including Vitop and Scholle's. It is designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and a circuit for connecting to a CIP system. All the fluid-contact parts are made with grade 316L stainless steel and the frame made with 304 stainless steel.
Decapping, Filling and Capping in an Overpressure of Steam Barrier + Enclosed Sterile Chamber
1) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
2) Bags ranging in size from 3 to 25 litres can be used.
3) Employed decapping confirmation system ensures filling will not work before decapping and this guarantees the sterile room not to be polluted by the fluid.
4) Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
5) Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
6) Decapping, filling and capping all work automatically by control system.
7) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
8) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
9) A weight or flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags, 3-25 litres.
Filling capacity: 240 bags/hour (10 litres aseptic bag)
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Single-head Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine is available.